vendredi 13 juillet 2018

Blooming


General submission guidelines for datura literary journal

"What I want from the work I read is that it traumatizes me, tortures me or makes me laugh, disturbs me in fact. There is nothing more dreadful than some sterile work which will leave no trace upon you, except the need to read something else."

Send five poems or artwork, three fiction, reviews, essays to mgversion2datura at gmail dot com. Previously published work OK as long as you give publishing background. Simultaneous submissions OK just make sure you tell me if your work is accepted elsewhere.

Write your full name and submission type in the header of your email. Name your attachment with latsname_firstname_title_datura. Make sure the title of the piece you send appears at the top of the page. No more than one poem per page.

Send all submissions in a txt, doc or odt file, attached to your mail. Don't copy/paste as formatting tends to get awkward, and hard to manage afterwards.

I don't publish biographies. Your text is what counts the most.

Read the former journal mgversion2>datura or the literary blogs Beakful or Urtica, and the books published through mgv2>publishing or Beakful and Urtica to get a sense of what I am used to publishing.

I don't retain any rights, your writing is your creation. You are welcome to cite the original publishing place in case you reprinted your work.

Submissions read year round. Response time may vary a lot.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire